FIVE DAYS AND A WAKE-UP!!!!!
Okay, it's nearly freak-out time. I've been doing pretty good about getting things done over time instead of waiting until the last minute (got passport and flights done in January, made most of lodging/activity reservations by March, got any supplies needed by mid-April, etc.), but I still feel like I have a million things to do and next to no time left to accomplish them in.
So here's yet another Heather-do list, just to get it out of my head and somewhere I can see it:
Write checks for the petsitter. Call her to confirm dates again. Type up instruction sheet for her.
2. Clean the floors in the house
Clean my bathroom
De-clutter my bedroom
5. Set out ant bait traps (just to prevent any problems)
Clean out my car
Arrange for my grass/weeds to be cut
Confirm reservations at hotel near BWI for night of return
Take photos of everything to be packed in my large pack, print them to take along in case bag is "lost".
Make 2-sided copies of all my necessary travel info computer print-outs
Call credit card company to notify them of upcoming overseas use.
GET TRAVEL INSURANCE!!
13. Run dishwasher (Wednesday night)
14. Do laundry (Thursday night)
15. Start for-real packing (Thursday night)
16. Finish packing (Friday morning)
17. Unplug all my electronic stuff (TV, computer, etc.)
18. Set the thermostat at a happy medium
I'll be leaving the house by about 1100-1130 on Friday, to give me PLENTY of time to get to the hotel where my car will be parked, and get through security at the airport.
It's almost time!!!